An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

Yes me, one of the VAs!

Well of course I obviously like it! I just wish it was longer. It was so short and left hanging it was really hard to get a sense of the character and where the story is going.

I just hope the next part gives people even more goodness!

Anime Chicks Pooping! Anime Chicks Pooping!

Bathroom break?

First, kudos for the subject matter. I don't know if it was a joke or what but yeah, scat is one of those touchy fetishes.

I didn't like this because it had to do with scat, though. I didn't like it because it was just clips from hentai...that's it. I think if you seriously want to make something for scat fans, trying actual animations, an actual flash, perhaps a game or a movie with a story of some sort.

FatBadger responds:

you wanna get poo'd on? I'm about 4 hours away.

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

Guess he's not going to Johto

Now if only they had used that heading I might have a bit more respect for Pokemon. The original ending was SOOOOO cliché.

Cool ending song too, never heard that version of the theme.

Ockeroid responds:

Yeah, it's a pretty sweet cover of the theme. They used it for the opening credits in the actual film.

Glad you liked it :)

TANKMEN: Tankbusters TANKMEN: Tankbusters

Yes, Sarge has tits

I was so honored to be a part of this! And I'm glad people like it, it's pretty funny. I have Canadian friends and I think watching this gave me a few new Canadian jokes to use. lol

Keep it up and I hope I can help out again!

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

S'ok

Eh...I watched this to see why it was on the front page and I still don't get why. It really wasn't all that funny. The Starfish was the only part that got me to chuckle. But I guess people like hype.

Pitty none of the VAs got any credit as a collab or in the end credits.

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

Well...

That was better than I excepted. Mixing the actual animation and audio with original flash animation turned out well.

College University pt 3-1 College University pt 3-1

Yup

Totally funny.

College University pt 2 College University pt 2

Welp

Liked it, funny...weird and funny.

College University pt 1 College University pt 1

hehe

I liked it. That's about all I can say. o.o

MJ Statement MJ Statement

lmao

Very funny, very wrong...but very funny. Poor Mike and his love of little kids. Maybe he reached for like 10-26 year olds they wouldn't open their stupid mouthes and bitch about being fucked so much.