View Profile Nakoruru

All 16 Movie Reviews

1 w/ Response

Guess he's not going to Johto

Now if only they had used that heading I might have a bit more respect for Pokemon. The original ending was SOOOOO cliché.

Cool ending song too, never heard that version of the theme.

Ockeroid responds:

Yeah, it's a pretty sweet cover of the theme. They used it for the opening credits in the actual film.

Glad you liked it :)

S'ok

Eh...I watched this to see why it was on the front page and I still don't get why. It really wasn't all that funny. The Starfish was the only part that got me to chuckle. But I guess people like hype.

Pitty none of the VAs got any credit as a collab or in the end credits.

Well...

That was better than I excepted. Mixing the actual animation and audio with original flash animation turned out well.

Yup

Totally funny.

Welp

Liked it, funny...weird and funny.

hehe

I liked it. That's about all I can say. o.o

lmao

Very funny, very wrong...but very funny. Poor Mike and his love of little kids. Maybe he reached for like 10-26 year olds they wouldn't open their stupid mouthes and bitch about being fucked so much.

lol

Never liked her much anyway...don't know why people make a big deal about getting married then getting divorce. People do it all the time...but when you're a celeb, it's worse or some shit. But whatever, people just want to whack to her anyway and actually buy her CDs. ::shrugs:: And that chick who sent the fan letter was hot, meow. And people are really retard when they give a fucking 10 for everything. This flash had no violence and wasn't interactive at all...if you're gonna review something, pay attention.

Meh

I'm a fan of the guy but the flash was funny. Of course I don't relaly care if he fucks little kids or not, but America and it's stupid laws do.

Hehe

It was funny...might have been funnier if I actually knew something about Ms. Love but whatever.

All people are gentle at first. The problem is they tend to forget.

34, Female