View Profile Nakoruru

2 game Reviews with Responses

All 34 Reviews

Addictive

It took me a moment to figure out the best way to handle the game. It tells you to utilize cities but really, I found, the best way was to just scavenge and use the cities to make my bag bigger. After I adopted that method it became easy.

Some of the mini-games are rather unforgiving when it comes to timing and everything speeds up towards the end, however it's not that bad.

Cons? Gets a little repetitive, could use some secret content, etc.

finefin responds:

thanks.
I hope the sponsor is willing to let me continue this project. there's a bunch of stuff I want to add, like random events, police&jail, more minigames and so on.

Awesome City

Only thing that could have made it better would be voice acting and/or sound effects...and actual animation.

But overall, it was hella twisted and amusing. XD

lutelian responds:

unfortunately I barely have the time for a comic, let alone animation. I wouldnt know where to begin, and im not skilled enough to justify an animation....plus. no idea where to even start to do sounds and I doubt any of my friends would rly wanna voice act for this :P

but thank you for the input, i would loev to do these as an actual animation style, not comic some day

All people are gentle at first. The problem is they tend to forget.

34, Female